Terms and Conditions
Our aim is to ensure all customers very happy with their purchases. In the event that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately via email or telephone email@example.com Tel: 07974 706025
Write to me: The Dukkah Company, Westerly, Rosudgeon, Penzance TR20 9QE.
The purchase of products from the website is governed by these terms and conditions. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions and are entering into a contract with us.
The products supplied from this website are supplied by:
The Dukkah Company,
Westerly, Rosudgeon, Penzance, Cornwall TR20 9QE,UK.
We reserve the right to change modify, substitute or remove without notice any products, prices and information on this site as necessary.
ALLERGENS Please note all of our dukkah blends contain sesame seeds and nuts (tree & ground).
The following allergens are handled by The Dukkah Company:
- Sesame Seed
- Nuts – all types, ground and tree nuts.
The following may be found in the supply chain:
Parcels are usually sent via Royal Mail 1st class (£3.50) or 2nd class (£2.80) post – options are listed at online checkout.
Large items/bulk orders will be sent via overnight courier.
For delivery to non-UK addresses please contact us prior to ordering on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to process all orders on receipt and dispatch within 48 hours of receiving your order.
We aim to carry stock of all of the items listed on our site, however should we be in the process of production and restocking any items we will notify you of any delay on receipt of your order.
Changes to your order:
Once your order has been placed, you are welcome to contact us with any amendments or cancel if necessary. However, if your order has already been dispatched before we can action your instruction we will not be responsible for this and you will need to pay to return any items to us provided they were dispatched as ordered.
Damaged goods: Please notify us within 3 days of delivery of any damaged items.
Refunds: We hope you will be delighted with your products from us, but if not for any reason, please contact us to let us know.
Under the Food Safety Act, we are not able to re-pack / re-sell returned goods that have had the seal opened for safety reasons. If the goods are in their original unopened condition we will provide a full refund of the purchase price. If the goods are returned opened but were damaged/faulty then we apologise for this and will refund the full purchase price. If the goods are returned opened but are found to NOT to be damaged/faulty then we cannot refund the purchase price.
In the case we have agreed with a client to refund a purchase / part of a purchase, we will refund using the method originally paid with. This refund will be issued within 5 working days after a refund has been agreed.
Returning Cost: Please note that we can only refund the postage costs for returning an item where we sent you the wrong item, or the item was damaged or faulty prior to dispatch.
Payment We accept payment by credit and debit card through SagePay and also PayPal.
Paypal: you don’t need a PayPal account to use this facility. We use PayPal as our credit card processing facility. PayPal is one of the largest secure online payments systems on the net, so rest assured your transaction details will be safe. Choose the ‘PayPal’ option in the Checkout and follow their instructions. If you wish to pay via credit or debit card you will need to scroll down to find this option so that you can pay without the need to have or open a PayPal account.
Sage Pay: Security policy - Sage Pay is the largest independent payment service provider (PSP) in the UK and Ireland. Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
Sage Pay uses a range secure methods such as fraud screening, I.P address blocking and 3D secure. Once on the Sage Pay systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards.
Sage Pay is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant to the highest level and maintains regular security audits. They are also regularly audited by the banks and banking authorities to ensure that their systems are impenetrable.
Sage Pay is an active member of the PCI Security Standards Council (PCI SSC) that defines card industry global regulation.
In addition, you know that your session is in a secure encrypted environment when you see https:// in the web address, and/or when you see the locked padlock symbol alongside the URL.
Should you wish to pay by cheque or direct bank transfer, please email me on email@example.com
Website Usage - terms and conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, images, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Use in Production
For bulk buyers using our products in a manufacturing process or for onward re-sale, please note our following terms of sale, before purchasing: If the goods or any part thereof supplied under the contract are processed, altered or tampered with in any way by the buyer or receiver of the goods or any other person, the quality of the goods shall be deemed to be acceptable to the buyer. All customers' quality control checks are to be completed on the entire load prior to use in production or re-sale to 3rd parties in original state or as a blend.
We are committed to using the information only in the following ways:
- To process your order as effectively as possible.
- To make your future shopping experiences with us as quick and simple as possible.
- To inform you of any offers that we think may be of interest to you.
By placing your order with us you are also agreeing to receive very occasional email marketing communication from The Dukkah Company. However you can opt out of our email marketing at any time.
We will NEVER pass on your details to any 3rd party.
Should you have any queries regarding our website, products or service please contact us at:
The Dukkah Company, Westerly, Rosudgeon, Penzance, Cornwall TR20 9QE.
Tel: 07974 706025 email: firstname.lastname@example.org